• Wooden clothes pin
• Paper towel
• Markers or Dot Markers
• 4” Chenille Stem (a.k.a. pipe cleaner)
1. Colour the base of the clothes pin with markers and add a butterfly face to the top of the clothes pin. Be creative! Butterflies are colorful!
2. Use regular markers or dot markers to decorate the paper towel. This becomes the butterfly's wings, so again be creative!
3. Twist the center of the colourful paper towel and slide the twisted part into the slit of the clothes pin.
4. Spread out the edges of the colourful paper towel so it looks like butterfly wings.
5. Twist the chenille stem around the top of the clothes pin and push the ends upwards to create the butterfly's antennae.